9/14/09

UPDATE! :D



Herro! Um.....I know that its been a minute since I updated and all. So I guess I'll start with the pictures then I'll explain everything else.

First pic: Not the red baron by Tori Amos was the inspiration for the first picture... The few lines I had been inspired from was this:

"Many there know some girls with red ribbons/ The prettiest red ribbons "

So I drew a lil girl with red ribbons....Did you know that song is about AIDS? LOL I didn't figure that out til I read it up.

Second Pic: Um.....This pic was just Random..... I honestly wanted to make another "Hot Momma" Card to stick on the ladies room (which I haven't figure out how to design it yet) And this came up.....LMAO!

UPDATE!.........The site isn't really gonna be up anytime soon nor commissions will be taken..... School is the most important priority right now and you will only get the Index cards for now.... Uh.... that's it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO TELL ME WUT YOU THINK!!!