5/26/09

Fairies and a flower




Hello! ^_^

Sorry about the long wait on a new blog. My modem died about a week ago and it's going on two weeks since I had fast internet...but having slow internet is better than none, I suppose. Anyway, let's get down to business.

The pictures that I posted above are Two fairies that I had did. One with the technique that I have been doing. and The other is me experimenting. I honestly love the glowing one..... You can almost feel the warmth of the glow in the picture ^_^

The Flower? Oh Yeah, I improved..... and this was after the glowing fairy one! If I keep this up, my drawings will look good in no time flat!

Good lord, all of this slow uploading is killing me...... But hey, pics are up. w00t!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO TELL ME WUT YOU THINK!!!