5/29/09

She Talks to Ghost


This pic was inspired by Charles Hamilton's "I Really F'n Do" ........There was a line in it.....It goes "She said to call her before that flight takes off. Says 'goodnight' Takes off her clothes and goes to talk to ghost"

The song itself sound like he was talking about quite a unique girl....bold, and he was quite frustrated with her.......But she is in his past, but he still loves her..... and still thinks of her.......Damn Charles is the shit....... To make me do something like this...... He does put emotion into everything he does. But yes, here she is ^_^ I should have done it like she was lying down, but I made her standing up instead :3 As For the ghost......He makes you go "WTF' but I wanted him to do that....so....he's doing his job. LMAO!

Anyhow, Enjoy and more to come :)

Later ^3^

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a hot picture. I dont know if you are a memeber of the website deviantart.com but you should, there you can post your pics, it will definitely give you exposure!

    ReplyDelete

SO TELL ME WUT YOU THINK!!!